to Tuc El Nuit 0-3 Daycare
6648 Park Drive, Oliver
Tracy @ (250) 485-8969
Click to view the TEN newsletter.
The Program is open from 8:00 am to 5:30 pm
Days of Service
The Program is open Monday to Friday excluding statutory holidays and
two professional development days per year (to be determined within each new year of service).
The Program is a full day program provided all year round.
0-18 months $800 per month
19-36 months $700 per month
Tuc-El-Nuit Infant and Toddler Centre has been a busy learning environment since opening it doors on January 3, 2012. Our environment embraces a safe and secure place for your children to grow and learn. Children learn best when you let them lead in their play, exploration, and follow their interests. We provide daily opportunities for growth in all areas, physical, social, emotional, creative, and cognitive development.
Tuc El Nuit 0-3 Daycare provides service in which participants are welcomed, supported and valued. The activities of playing, learning and growing happen in a way which all participants feel they belong. All participants have different abilities and aptitudes; an inclusive setting accommodates and builds on those. The Program follows the principles of a family-centered approach, shared responsibility and planning for participants.
The Program provides licensed group childcare and support services are put in place for participants who attend through Supported Child Care Development. The Program provides a safe, stimulating environment in which all participants are able to develop and enhance a positive self concept of their unique selves. Parent support is available on an outreach basis, if needed.
The Program believes each participant is a unique individual who will develop to his/her potential. We believe the developmental childhood years are extremely important to increase social and emotional skills in play based programs to prepare participants for the future.
The goals of the Program are to:
- Provide a variety of enriched early learning activities including opportunities to develop and enhance the skills required for healthy child development such as large and small motor skills, cognition and social skills.
- Promote individuality, positive self-concept and respect for other people and their uniqueness.
- Provide a quality early child care environment that is positive, nurturing and supportive.
- Encourage participants to develop effective communication skills and appropriate ways of expressing feelings in order to develop strong positive relationships with their peers.
- Promote healthy lifestyles for participants and their families by providing supplemental snacks that meet Canada’s Food Guidelines and by teaching self care skills that promote proper personal care and hygiene.
- Support and build strong, healthy families.
- Work in partnership with other agencies and community professionals on behalf of the participants we serve.
- Provide a quality program, based on professional early childhood standards, and to support Program Staff (“staff”) in their ongoing professional development.
I just want to tell you what a fantastic job the staff are doing at Tuc El Nuit Childcare Centre. My son has attended the preschool program for two years.
He also attended the 3-5 daycare this past summer. My son started off as a very shy boy. With the staff's help, he has really blossomed.
My daughter has attended the daycare and has a form of dwarfism.
I am in constant worry about my daughter's safety normally, but when I drop her off for the day, I feel as comfortable as I do when she is with me.
I always talk about this awesome program to people and I think it is a fantastic part of our community.
J.Garlini & B.Williamson
The Participant Information Handbook is provided to each family during the Program orientation.
This handbook informs parents/guardians of the policies and procedures of the Program.